Tuesday, February 19, 2019

To Who May I Complain?





Before the day break, I decided to talk a walk by Life River sanctioning for a relaxation shelter. When it spotted me in depressive mood, it started amicably sympathizing with me, as if it wanted to alleviate my pain. It urged me to grab some of its water and clean my face and head with it. I found myself unconsciously doing so. Then it continued asking me about my preoccupations. It provided me with the feeling that all my concerns are related to stinging conscience. So it explained to me that washing my face and head is not enough to identify the nature of my suffering. It asked me to dip my whole body to uncloak all the hidden masks inside me.

At this very particular moment, I felt that Life River is the resort that I was seeking. Hastily, I sterilized my body with its water. After diving for a few minutes under the water, I popped my head out of the water to view another world in front of me. Now the sun has started to send its rays to the Earth that it had dazzled my eyes. Insanely, I was searching for my glasses, so that I can view everything clearly. Liver River claimed that my glasses will not help me see better. If I keep my eyes without for just a few moments. My eye-sight will naturally get rectified. I got surprised when I heard this opinion, but at the same time, I did not object to it. I lied on the grass while directing my eyes to the sun. In fact, I felt that I see novel things for the first time of my life. The greenness of trees and plants penetrated the soul of my bleeding inner self. The greenness was clotting the blood in my veins. In a few seconds, my heart began to relieve when it was inhaling the air granted by the River’s aroma. The air was fidgeting with my black hair to dye it with a different color to eventually grant me irresistible soothing. The River offered me some sips of its water, but this time for quenching my thirst that could not have been treated for many years. The taste of the water has a taste that I could not have identify for five minutes. The water has a taste that was more delicious than honey in the mouth of a diabetic yearning for sugar. Life River plucked an apple, and asked me not to eat unless hunger creeps to my stomach.

The refreshing environment enticed my flesh, that it had granted me chill and caused unprecedented gooseflesh. My vital gourmet incited to take a small bite of it. With a reprimanding look from the Life River’s eyes to encounter my guilty eyes, my blood got frozen as if I had committed unforgivable sin.
Life River questioned me about comprehending the instructions about eating the apple. I assured to it that the instructions were crystal clear, and justified my action, but unacceptably, Life River desired to impose a punishment against this barbaric action. It demonstrated that it is the nature of the human beings, and that I must yield to the punishment. Otherwise, I will be deprived of the granted don that it had gifted for me. I begged it to forgive me, and not to deprive me of this don. It insisted on compelling me to execute the punishment. It hankered me to go back to my womb. I showed it my explicit surprise for what had been said, but I did not have any options. I gripped some of its water and mixed it with sand, so the ground had become muddy. I buried my body in it,and I spend the rest of the day sipping drops of its water. When the sun set, it asked me to uncover the mus from my body. The sunset planted in my mind fear. That fear, I believed, was related to the moment of perishment.

Life River: Human beings are always scared of this very moment. The unknown scares the human beings, but it does not startle me or any of my friends in the eco-system, because we master this moment. How do feel after the mudding experience?

Me: I feel that I don’t need to wear my glasses again despite wearing them after the apple incident.

Life River: After the effect of the mudding vanishes, you will definitely need to re-wear your glasses. Your view will never be the same, as your body will get contaminated with harmful bacteria that will ruin all the cells that have been created by the mudding.

Me (Perplexingly): I can keep myself away from any pollutants that could affect the health of my body.

Life River: Tempting pollutants in human life is able to unconsciously crawl all over your body.

Me: My body is not a consumed material. My will is a firewall against any virus attacking its systems.

Life River: It’s nice to dream, but don’t make your dreams master you. That’s the human haughtiness that can be easily controlled.

Me: Life implanted a brain that discriminate between the harmful and useful materials that affects our bodies.

Life River: Oh! ‘Our bodies’! So are human bodies divorced from our eco-system body ?

Me: No! Of course, not! I meant that human bodies’s equipped with natural brains that know how to system the eco-system bodies.

Life River: So why does the eco-system suffer from highly percentage of destructive pollution?

Me: Maybe ---Ambition to make progress in scientific advancement and technological mutations.

Life River: You’re seeking glory on the account of keeping our body healthy. Anyways, the night’s fallen, and I’m waiting for the silver rays of the moon to vitalize the brightness of my horizon. It’s time for farewell, my dear. Please leave me in peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment